Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Just like a pill

  1. #1
    Inactive Member -=Wizard=-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    1,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Artist Pink
    Album Missundaztood
    Song Just Like A Pill

    I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me
    I think I took too much
    I'm crying here, what have you done?
    I thought it would be fun

    I can't stay on your life support, there's a
    shortage in the switch,
    I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me
    itch
    I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes
    being a little bitch,
    I think I'll get outta here, where I can

    Run just as fast as I can
    To the middle of nowhere
    To the middle of my frustrated fears
    And I swear you're just like a pill
    Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
    ill
    You keep makin' me ill

    I haven't moved from the spot where you left me
    This must be a bad trip
    All of the other pills, they were different
    Maybe I should get some help

    I can't stay on your life support, there's a
    shortage in the switch,
    I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me
    itch
    I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes
    being a little bitch,
    I think I'll get outta here, where I can

    Run just as fast as I can
    To the middle of nowhere
    To the middle of my frustrated fears
    And I swear you're just like a pill
    Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
    ill
    You keep makin' me ill

    Run just as fast as I can
    To the middle of nowhere
    To the middle of my frustrated fears
    And I swear you're just like a pill
    Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
    ill
    You keep makin' me ill

    I can't stay on your life support, there's a
    shortage in the switch,
    I can't stay on your morphine, cuz its making me
    itch
    I said I tried to call the nurse again but shes
    being a little bitch,
    I think I'll get outta here, where I can

    Run just as fast as I can
    To the middle of nowhere
    To the middle of my frustrated fears
    And I swear you're just like a pill
    Instead of makin' me better, you keep makin' me
    ill
    You keep makin' me ill

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love pink

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •